Remind Service Interruption
Service disruption for Verizon Wireless users in the United States
In effect on January 28, 2019.
Verizon Wireless customers who use the free Remind service will not be able to receive or send text messages as of January 28, 2019.
How to keep using Remind
If you have Verizon Wireless as your phone carrier and currently receive Remind messages by text, download the app or turn on email notifications for your account.
You can do this by following one of following options, that are free of charge.
On your phone: Turn on smartphone notifications (RECOMMENDED)
- Download the free Remind app on the iOS App Store, on Google Play, or at me/a.
- If you don’t already have a Remind account, create one using the phone number where you receive Remind texts.
- Make sure to enable push notifications from Remind on your phone.
On your computer: Turn on email notifications
- Go to comon any computer.
- As above, if you don’t already have a Remind account, create one using the phone number where you receive Remind texts.
- Turn on email notifications for your accountso you don’t miss any messages.