Oakland County Resources
LIST OF RESOURCES FROM OAKLAND COUNTY
Oakland County COVID Website: many of the links below are included on this website. It lists all the information from our call along with the information listed below. It also includes business and worker relief resources.
- Link to COVID website: https://www.oakgov.com/covid/Pages/default.aspx
Oakland County Help Hotline: for all non-medical related problems, we have a hotline that will answer Oakland residents’ questions about resources, food, county services, etc.
- Phone Number: 248-858-1000
- Email: [email protected]
- Text: OAKGOV to 28748
Nurse on Call: Nurse on Call (NOC) telephone service offers information about COVID and takes appointments for our drive-thru testing locations. Calls are answered by Oakland County Health Division Public Health Nurses.
- Monday - Friday: 8AM - 8PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9AM - 5PM
Drive-Thru Testing: Testing available for people 18 years of age and older experiencing symptoms at three locations, Pontiac, Southfield and Novi (will be opening in the next couple of weeks)
- Over 18 years of age: Call 1-800-848-5533 for an appointment
- Under 18 years of age: Call Honor Health at 248-724-7600 for an appointment
Oakland County COVID Dashboard - This dashboard provides a daily update on the number of cases in Oakland County, as well as the number of deaths, number of patients who have recovered, and demographics including age, gender, and race. There is also a map of Oakland county cases by zip code.
- Link: https://www.oakgov.com/covid/dashboard.html
- Link to cases by zip codes: https://www.oakgov.com/covid/casesByZip.html
Health Department: the Health Department has health orders, tool kits for best practices for faith-based organizations, and information regarding COVID:
- Link to Health Department Health Orders: https://www.oakgov.com/covid/Pages/Health-Orders.aspx
- Link to Tool Kits: https://www.oakgov.com/covid/resources/Pages/default.aspx
Oakland County’s Food Policy Council has created a website that lists all the food distributions in Oakland County, schools’ programs, Pandemic EBT and SNAP assistance information.