Confirmation Mass Preparation
A reminder that ALL students receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation and First Communion MUST receive the sacrament of Reconciliation BEFORE Confirmation date. Here are times of Sacrament of Reconciliation in parishes in the area so you and your sponsors may be able to fully participate!
Reconciliation times in parishes in the area:
- St Damien of Molokai at St. Vincent Church- Saturday from 3:15 to 4:15
- St. Benedict, Waterford- Saturdays at 3.
- St. Perpetua, Waterford- 4-4:30 Saturdays
- Sacred Heart, Auburn Hills 3 PM Saturdays
- St. John Fisher, Auburn Hills, Saturdays at 4:30
- St. Anastasia, Troy-Each Saturday beginning at 3:00 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:15 -6:45 pm
- Shrine of the Little Flower, Royal Oak: M-F after 6:30 mass; Saturdays from 3-4:30 and after the 4:30 mass
- St. Andrew, Rochester: 3:30 PM.
- St. Mary of the Hills, Rochester, call office for hours (248) 853-5390.
The Solanus Casey in Detroit (1780 Mount Elliott Street, Detroit, MI 48207) also has Reconciliation service many times during the week:Reconciliation (Confession) Schedule at Solanus Casey Center.:
- Monday through Friday on the hour at: 10am, 11am, Noon, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
- Saturday: 10am, 11am, Noon, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
- Sunday: No confessions
- NEW! Spanish confession available Saturdays: 10, 11, Noon and Wednesdays: 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
St. Cyriland and Methodius also has an extensive Reconciliation Service Schedule: Confession. They are located at 41233 Ryan Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48314.They have Reconciliation everyday 1/2 hour before mass time. For mass times visit. https://saintcyrils.church/mass-times/